I have some thoughts no one seems to be able to answer ….
1. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? Are we supposed to like it burnt? Someone said it helps a sour stomach. Hah … they can’t fool me.
2. What disease did cured ham actually have? And … why are we eating it? I hope it isn’t contagious.
3. Why does a round pizza come in a square box? I think they’re trying to test our intelligence. Hah … I fooled them. I purchase one slice at a time.
4. If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can’t he fix a hole in a boat? I’ll bet he wasn’t a professor after all.
5. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? Babies are nice and smooth. I’m off to soak in baby oil.
Come back and see what else Mabel is pondering …..
***** Mabel is a ficticious character I’ve created. Any similarities to anyone living or other are purely coincidental.