I have some thoughts I’ve discovered now that I’m older…
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats have turned into prunes and all-bran.
3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.
5. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
6. If all is not lost, where is it?
7. It’s a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
8. Some days, you’re the dog; some days you’re the hydrant.
9. I wish the buck did stop here; I sure could use a few.
10. Funny, I don’t remember being absent-minded.
11. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
12. It’s hard to make a comeback when you haven’t been anywhere.
13. The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you’re in the
14. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he’d have put them on my knees.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
I don’t want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything,
but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.
Come back and see what else I’m pondering …..
***** FICTION: Mabel is a ficticious character I’ve created. Any similarities to anyone living ot otherwise is purely coincidental.