1. The bearing of ones’ soul.
2. The exposing of our frailties
3. The peeling of our layers
4. The kiss and tell of our heart
5. The revealing of our inner being
Vulnerability feels like
1. Pain from an open wound
2. A throbbing in our head
3. A punch in our stomach
4. A thump in our brain
5. A thief stealing our soul
Love Feels Like
1. A quenched thirst
2. A harmonious gratifying touch
3. A warm breeze on our skin
4. Lips soft and sweet
5. An enchanted heart dancing
What does vunerability mean to you?
What does vulnerability feel like to you?
What does love feel like to you?
Take the vulnerability test Brene Brown has offered for us ….. write these 3 sentences down and list your 5 answers.
Vulnerability is ….
Vulnerability feels like ….
Love Feels like ….