Lovemaking tips for Seniors
1. Wear your glasses to make sure your partner is actually in the bed.
2. Set timer for 3 minutes, in case you doze off in the middle.
3. Set the mood with lighting. (Turn them ALL OFF!)
4. Make sure you put 911 on your speed dial before you begin.
5. Write the partner’s name on your hand in case you can’t remember.
6. Use extra poly grip so your teeth don’t end up under the bed.
7. Have Tylenol or whatever you use ready in case you actually complete the
8. Make all the noise you want … The neighbors are deaf, too.
9. Don’t even think about trying it twice.
10. If it works, call everyone you know with the good news even if it is 8:00 pm.
Weekends used to be my downtime from social media.
During our current crisis, media has become our way of communicating.
To brighten up your spirits here is a silly joke.
If you have a post with something humorous, be sure to leave it in the comment area.
I’m always up for a laugh or two. I hope you are too.
LOLOL … have a Happy Week 😎